We want WanderSeat to be an authentic and safe place for all travelers. Help us foster this community. Post only your own photos and videos and always follow the law. Respect everyone on WanderSeat, don’t spam people or post nudity.
We created the Community Guidelines so you can help us foster and protect this amazing community. By using WanderSeat, you agree to these guidelines and our Terms of Service. We’re committed to these guidelines and we hope you are too. Overstepping these boundaries may result in deleted content, disabled accounts, or other restrictions.
- Share only photos and videos that you’ve taken or have the right to share.
- As always, you own the content you post on WanderSeat. Remember to post authentic content, and don’t post anything you’ve copied or collected from the Internet that you don’t have the right to post.
- Post photos and videos that are appropriate for a diverse audience.
We know that there are times when people might want to share nude images that are artistic or creative in nature, but for a variety of reasons, we don’t allow nudity on WanderSeat. Some artistic nudity in photos of paintings and sculptures may be permitted, at our sole discretion. If we remove any photos, paintings, or other artwork we deem inappropriate we would ask that you cooperate by not attempting to repost.
- Facilitate meaningful and genuine interactions.
Help us stay spam-free by not artificially collecting likes, followers, or shares, posting repetitive content or comments, or repeatedly contacting people for commercial purposes without their consent. Don’t offer money or giveaways of money in exchange for any engagement. We require WanderSeat users to provide us with accurate and up-to-date information. Don’t impersonate others and don’t create accounts for the purpose of violating our guidelines or misleading others.
- Follow the law.
- Respect other members of the WanderSeat community.
We want to foster a positive, diverse community where travel is celebrated. We remove content that we believe does not pertain to Travel Inspiration.
Help us keep the community strong:
- Each of us is an important part of the WanderSeat travel community. If you see something that you think may violate our guidelines, please email us at email@example.com. We have a team that reviews these reports and works as quickly as possible and removes content that doesn’t meet our guidelines. Try to provide as much information as possible, such as links, usernames, and descriptions of the content, so we can find and review it quickly. We may remove entire posts if either the imagery or associated captions violate our guidelines.
- Many disputes and misunderstandings can be resolved directly between members of the community. If one of your photos or videos was posted by someone else, you could try commenting on the post and asking the person to take it down. If that doesn’t work, you can file a report.
- We may work with law enforcement, including when we believe that there’s risk of physical harm or threat to public safety.
For more information, including those with regard to copyright infringement, check out our Terms of Service.
Thank you for helping us create the best travel community in the world,
The WanderSeat Team